Client to client protocol
Wiki Home | FAQ | Features | IRC Commands | IRC Modes | Widget Information | Widget: WebIRC Server Setup | URI Parameters | Wish List | Registration Information | Mibbit Staff
Home | Quick Start Guide | Live Mibbit Help
CTCP, or Client-To-Client Protocol, is a common protocol implemented by every major IRC client in use today. CTCP extends the original IRC protocol by allowing users to query other clients for specific information.
CTCP Commands and Replies
- Backend which client are people using
- Profile will show the profile eventually
- Country where the user is connecting from
- Browser Refer(r)er sent by the browser
- Connectip which Mibbit server is connecting the ircd
- Website which page widget users come from
- Allinfo a combination of Time, Backend, Profile, Version, Country, Browser, ConnectIP and website
- Unknown Request: Blocked from being sent to the client in the backend.