Client to client protocol
CTCP, or Client-To-Client Protocol, is a common protocol implemented by every major IRC client in use today. CTCP extends the original IRC protocol by allowing users to query other clients for specific information.
CTCP Commands and Replies
- Backend: which client are people using
- Profile: will show the profile eventually
- Country: where the user is connecting from
- Browser: Refer(r)er sent by the browser
- Connectip: which Mibbit server has connected the ircd
- Website: which page widget users come from
- Allinfo: a combination of Time, Backend, Profile, Version, Country, Browser, ConnectIP and Website
- Unknown Request: Blocked from being sent to the client in the backend.