From Mibbit Wiki
- Both a main client, and a widget client. Premium widget available.
- Fast & lightweight.
- Connect to multiple servers (main only) and channels through use of tabs.
- SSL Support.
- Default UTF-8 character set; many other character sets possible.
- Typing notification in Userlist (By default, users names' turns red while they are typing).
- Recent Chat (disabled by default per channel).
- Extended Whois information.
- Device identification - Wii users show up as a joystick, iPod touch show up as an ipod, iPhone as a phone... You get the idea. This makes it easy to tell why someone is typing slowly for instance.
- Parsing of links, channels, Smilies, mIRC color, and IRC URLs.
- Ability to save and edit Preferences.
- Tab-Nickname Completion (Just starting someones name, and try pressing tab).
- View thumbnails of images and YouTube videos
- Input history for each channel (Up and down arrows on command line).
- Integrated Pastebin, language translation, and Minify URL Service
- Filters to replace text you send and/or receive.
- User menu commands