Difference between revisions of "Smilies"
m (Protected "Smilies" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 13:54, 29 April 2009
These are the smilies that come pre-loaded with every account (and person not logged in).
- ":)" or ":-)"
- ":(" or ":-("
- ":s" or ":-s"
- ":D" or :-D
- ":P" or ":-P" or ":p" or ":-p"
- ":O" or ":-O" or ":o" or ":-o"
- ";)" or ";-)"
How It Works
- Width: The width of the smiley when shown.
- Height: The height of the smiley when shown.
- Smileys base URL: In the ICON URL section, have it start with the text in this line. For example, if all your smilies start with "http://" (which they usually should), then you can put that there, and take it off of your smilies. If you only want to replace some smileys the "/smileys/" must be moved from base to the front of each default smiley.
- Code: Mibbit searches for the code of each line of text for this, and replaces it with the picture hosted on the Icon URL.
- Icon URL: A URL to an image that will replace the text found in Code.
see Prefs -> Smileys (main client or widget.mibbit.com/manager/ )
Make sure that the code for smilies that might include another one (such as :(( contains :( in it) are above the ones that are included. If you have :( above :(( in the list, It'll parse it as the :( smiley followed by a "(".