Wish list of features
- Rizon support - irc.rizon.net
- I have a IRC chatroom to complement a web forum I use. I'd like to have a link on my website where a person can just choose a nickname and automatically be logged in to the correct IRC server and chat room without having to know the details.
- body: smaller left & right margins (~5-7px?) for not wasting precious space on the desktop
- skins (user creatable?), maybe integrated in the forthcoming GUI
- dragable pane borders (or at least user-defined column width)
-- HerculeP, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Implement /server /invite /ignore /part needs fixing
- Context menu for users with options such as [ignore] [kick] [ban] [profile]
- Play a sound when something happens (OPTIONAL)
- SILCnet support - http://silcnet.org/
- Have the chat fill the screen, instead of just the top bit. Ie, maximizing the browser won't leave me with a little tiny chat window in the middle. <DONE>
- Ability to choose encoding. (I'm swedish, so characters like Å, Ä and Ö won't always work...)
- hmm, no problems with äöü.. - the mibbit client uses utf8 AFAIK, Å, Ä and Ö should be handled correctly (if all clients use utf8 and if you don't force your browser to use something else).
- skins.mibbit.com skin exchange interface
- A "send" button for compatibility with the Nintendo Wii and other such Games consoles. To clarify, a Say button that acts like a keyboard's Enter key. Wii users won't be able to chat without it.
- A way to re-arrange tabs, or separate server tabs from chat tabs.
- Autofocus on chat pane, instead of having to click on the text that says Type here
- Turn of auto-away (option if it has to be) <axod: /dset autoAway 0>
- As an unregistered user, both /set autoAway 0 and /dset autoAway 0 did not turn off the autoAway feature
- The ability to save a link to favorites or link off a website with the details in the link for the server and nickname and channel so that i can just click that and be on the server <axod: http://www.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.com&channel=%23mibbit&nick=mibbiter&pass=mypass> I might also add a 'permalink' to auto generate that...
- this permalink doesn't seem to be working for me... maybe it's a pebcak, but I'm trying the format: http://www.mibbit.com/?server=irc.coldfront.net&channel=%23somechannel&nick=web-guest and not getting anywhere.