If you wish to get into contact Mibbit, or merely follow the developments, this page should show all ways possible.
Usually axod is at [#firstname.lastname@example.org] when he is working. Just ping him. When he is not there, other staff members may be there, and may be there to help. This channel is also where support for the client and server is also done.
Mibbit is axod's main account.
As described at Mibbit.com/contact.html:
- For general Mibbit help and support, email@example.com
- For inquiries relating to using Mibbit on your own website, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report abuse or other security matters, email@example.com
- To get WEBIRC setup with your IRC server, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request a Premium widget or get Premium specific help, email@example.com
Blog.mibbit.com provides periodic updates on what is going on in the world of Mibbit.
This wiki here gives plenty of information about the project, but is incomplete. If you think something is missing and you want it, notify us. Also, if you know of a fact that is missing, and you can update it yourself, do so. Let others know.