- Continue work on backend IRC protocol. Improve compatibility.
- Continue on /list reimplementation which ties into http://www.mibbit.com/networks/ channel lists
- Implement opt in public logging for channels. This will also be a channel op opt in command, "/publiclog on|off". The logs will be exposed at http://www.mibbit.com/networks/<network>/<channel>/logs/
- Get rid of all alerts, confirms and prompts. These stall comms and can disconnect if you're not quick enough. They should all be done with divs etc. (Most done in main client)
- Make IRC send pings every so often - I want to know much sooner when a connection is dead. (Comms issue)
- Use charset default in all places... [home] connect form, [accounts].
- Add alt-nicks
- Fix channels so people with a ton of channels can see them all properly
- URL following finish
- http proxy finish
- Google maps geocoding mouseover
- Finish XMPP/Jabber/GTalk
- Start thinking about public logs per channel (opt-in). These should be available at /networks/ and from within the chat
- Switch to yellow? = non mibbit, green icon = mibbit, blue=male, pink=female.
- Start work on new [profile] system with a lot more data.
- Password reminder system.
- Implement remotes (Scripting)
- Implement more functions etc for scripting
- Think about dcc send as an option in uploader...
- Uploader multipart issue sometimes?
- dcc download issues? test