Kenneth is obsolete
Kenneth is an IRC bot in the channels #help and #mibbit of irc.mibbit.com. The type of bot Kenneth is, is an infobot. When adding Factoids, please use a \ before the words you, your, seen, where, who and forget. Don't start a factoid with forget. Don't use colons in the start of a factoid. The following is a list of known factoids.
Bot fun commands
- botsnack is <reply> :) [This can't be changed]
- hop is <action> hops.
- 'irc is a multiplayer notebad.
Based On Nicks
- Havvy is a false profit
- joshhunt is a leigon on the cancer of life
- Mibbit is the IRC client you are on. If you have any questions about it, ask in #help
- dudes is <reply>green users are using a mibbit client, blue: old-fashioned clients (or mibbitians connected to a different server)
- bot is a service on this server. It helps with various things, but mainly for keeping a channel registered. Use the command "/bs help" or "/msg botserv help" for more information.
english is the required language of #mibbit. If you wish to speak in a different language, please find another channel or do so in private message.
- recovering password is impossible for http://mibbit.com, in spite of what is says.
- dtd is <reply>*IE* needs: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> as the first line of \your web page for an (iframed) widget to work properly!
- register is <reply> Registering to the Mibbit client is not the same thing as registering to an IRC Server.
- nick is independent from the login name (but *can* be the same)
- change nick is <reply> To change nickname, type: /nick newNickname
- register nick is <reply> The syntax for registering your nick is /msg NickServ register <password> <email address>. For more information, check out http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Create_Your_Own_Nickname
- Join is a command to join a new channel. The syntax is "/join #channel"
- the wishlist is at WishList
- skins are at Skins
- wiki Kenneth is <action> has a wiki page at Kenneth
- enable server is <reply> If you own an IRC server, and would like to enable people to access it from Mibbit without issues, read this: Enable Mibbit on Your IRC Server
- widget is Widget
- register nick is The syntax for registering your nick is /msg NickServ register <password> <email address>. For more information, check out Create Your Own Nickname
- register channel is <reply> Create Your Own Channel
- alias is Alias
- modes is http://www.alien.net.au/irc/chanmodes.html or http://tinyurl.com/unrealmodes or http://tinyurl.com/inspircdmodes
- chanmodes is http://www.alien.net.au/irc/chanmodes.html
- autoconnect is http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Widget#Enable_Autoconnect_For_Widget
- register channel is <reply> http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Create_Your_Own_Channel
Servers and Channels
- #mibbit is the general channel on this server. It is not a support channel. The support channel for the Mibbit client is in #help . This channel is not meant for learning a language.
- #help is the support channel for the Mibbit client. The channel isn't for general support. The general channel of the server is #mibbit .
- Quakenet is <reply> now has trust setup and connection should be fine. Please let us know if you have any issues.
- TorrentTech is <reply> irc://irc.torrentech.org:+6697/torrentech <-- just click - if their limit is reached you get: "Terminated .. (Too many connections from your IP)" then try again later.
- #test is a channel for testing.