Kenneth is obsolete
Kenneth is an IRC bot in the channels #help and #mibbit of irc.mibbit.com. The type of bot Kenneth is, is an infobot. When adding Factoids, please use a \ before the words you, your, seen, where, and forget. Don't start a factoid with forget.
Note: If you change them, please make a note here. Check the talk page.
Bot fun commands
- botsnack is <reply> :) [This can't be changed]
- hop is <action> hops.
- 'irc is a multiplayer notebad.
Based On Nicks
- Chester is cool.
- Havvy is a false profit
- joshhunt is a leigon on the cancer of life
- autoconnect is <reply> howto enable autoconnect for the widget (on a per channel basis): # 1. do an /autoconnect on (only *once*) in \your channel as op or higher using a mibbit client (gets stored in a db) # 2. add &autoConnect=true to the widget's uri # 3. remove the old &forcePrompt=xxx from the uri
- Mibbit is the IRC client you are on. If you have any questions about it, ask in #help
- register is <reply> Registering to the Mibbit client is not the same thing as registering to an IRC Server.
- nick is independent from the login name (but *can* be the same)
- recovering password is impossible for http://mibbit.com, in spite of what is says.
- dtd is <reply>*IE* needs: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"> as the first line of \your web page for an (iframed) widget to work properly!
- dudes is <reply>green users are using a mibbit client, blue: old-fashioned clients (or mibbitians connected to a different server)
- chanmodes is http://www.alien.net.au/irc/chanmodes.html
- change nick is <reply> A person can change their nick with the command "/nick <wantedNick>"
- register channel is <reply> http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Create_Your_Own_Channel
- register nick is <reply> The syntax for registering your nick is /msg NickServ register <password> <email address>. For more information, check out http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Create_Your_Own_Nickname
- Join is a command to join a new channel. The syntax is "/join #channel"
- bot is a service on this server. It helps with various things, but mainly for keeping a channel registered. Use the command "/bs help" or "/msg botserv help" for more information.
IRC Channels & Servers
- #mibbit is the general channel on this server. It is not a support channel. The support channel for the Mibbit client is in #help . This channel is not meant for learning a language.
- #help is the support channel for the Mibbit client. The channel isn't for general support. The general channel of the server is #mibbit .
- Quakenet is <reply> now has trust setup and connection should be fine. Please let us know if you have any issues.
- TorrentTech is <reply> irc://irc.torrentech.org:+6697/torrentech <-- just click - if their limit is reached you get: "Terminated .. (Too many connections from your IP)" then try again later.
- #test is a channel for testing.
#chat, with locales.
- #chat-es is <reply>#chat es para personas quien no habla ingles.
- #chat-fr is <reply> #chat pour les personnes qui parlent français.
- #chat-en is <reply> #chat for people who do not speak English....
- #chat-de is <reply> #chat ist für Menschen, die nicht Englisch sprechen.
- PM rule is <reply> A person may not PM another without asking them first, or being in good standing with them. Doing so will most probably result you in a ban.
- spam is <reply> Do not spam other channels or websites unless you are trying to start a discussion about the channel or website.
- 'where from is <reply> Don't ask people 'where they are from unless it relates to the conversation. Do not ask it to start a conversation with somebody either.
En-Only (English Only rule)
- en-only-en is <reply> This channel is English only.
- en-only-es is <reply> Este canal es inglés solamente.
- en-only-de is <reply> hier bitte nur Englisch!
en-only-nl is <reply> Dit kanaal is slechts Engels.
- the wishlist is at WishList
- skins are at Skins
- wiki Kenneth is <action> has a wiki page at Kenneth
- enable server is <reply> If you own an IRC server, and would like to enable people to access it from Mibbit without issues, read this: Enable Mibbit on Your IRC Server
- widget is Widget
- register nick is The syntax for registering your nick is /msg NickServ register <password> <email address>. For more information, check out Create Your Own Nickname
- register channel is <reply> Create Your Own Channel
- alias is Alias
- blog is <reply> Check out the Mibbit blog at http://blog.mibbit.com for all the latest news.
- bugs is <reply> http://bugs.mibbit.com is the website for reporting bugs to Mibbit, if one exists.
- Stats are at http://stats.mibbit.com
- Some words need to be escaped in factoids, and may be done with a "\". If you aren't sure which, escape them all. The following is a list of words that should be escaped.
- Using colons will cut off anything to the left of it on the left of the 'is' part. Works on the right.