Kenneth is obsolete
Kenneth is an IRC bot in the channels #help and #mibbit of irc.mibbit.com. The type of bot Kenneth is, is an infobot.
- Bot fun commands.
- botsnack is <reply> :) [This can't be changed]
- hop is <action> hops.
- the issue with 'where is that "where" may not be used in an info piece, so, "'where" is being used.
- Mibbit Client
- Mibbit is the IRC client you are on. If you have any questions about it, ask in #help
- register is <reply> Registering to the Mibbit client is not the same thing as registering to an IRC Server.
- IRC Commands
- change nick is <reply> A person can change their nick with the command "/nick <wantedNick>"
- register channel is <reply> http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Create_Your_Own_Channel
- register nick is <reply> The syntax for registering your nick is /msg NickServ register <password> <email address>. For more information, check out http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Create_Your_Own_Nickname
- Join is a command to join a new channel. The syntax is "/join #channel"
- IRC Channels & Servers
- #mibbit is the general channel on this server. It is not a support channel. The support channel for the Mibbit client is in #help . This channel is not meant for learning a language.
- #help is the support channel for the Mibbit client. The channel isn't for general support. The general channel of the server is #mibbit .
- #chat, with locales.
- #chat-es is <reply>#chat es para personas quien no habla ingles.
- #chat-fr is <reply> #chat pour les personnes qui parlent français.
- #chat-en is <reply> #chat for people who do not speak English....
- #chat-de is <reply> #chat ist für Menschen, die nicht Englisch sprechen.
- PM rule is <reply> A person may not PM another without asking them first, or being in good standing with them. Doing so will most probably result you in a ban.
- spam is <reply> Do not spam other channels or websites unless you are trying to start a discussion about the channel or website.
- 'where from is <reply> Don't ask people 'where they are from unless it relates to the conversation. Do not ask it to start a conversation with somebody either.
- En-Only (English Only rule)
- en-only-es is <reply> Este canal es inglés solamente.
- en-only-de is <reply> Dit kanaal is slechts Engels.
- Wiki Articles
- The reply to 'hi' is annoying...
- A person may not use "where" in the info messages, but can use "'where" to get around it.
- Using colons will cut off anything to the left of it on the left of the 'is' part. Works on the right.