Revision as of 18:24, 4 September 2008 by Hercule (scrollback on join enabled only on irc.mibbit.com by default atm)
- Fast lightweight client - as opposed to flash or java applets.
- Connect to multiple channels on multiple servers (even using ssl).
- Full utf8 support means whatever language, you can use mibbit.
- Typing notification (Users name turns red when they are typing).
- Tab completion on nicknames (Just starting someones name, and try pressing tab).
- Input history for each channel (Up and down arrows).
- Chat scrollback on join. This allows you to see some of the recent discussion in a channel so you have a clue what's going on (enabled only on irc.mibbit.com by default).
- Extended whois information.
- Device identification - Wii users show up as a joystick, iPod touch show up as an ipod, iPhone as a phone... You get the idea. This makes it easy to tell why someone is typing slowly for instance.
- Parsing of links, channels, smilies, mIRC color, nicknames, irc urls.
- Auto thumbnailing of image URLs
- Integrated pastebin
- On the fly language translation
And many many more.