Difference between revisions of "Channel Mibbit"
(New page: ''Hi there. Thank you for taking an interest in <tt>#mibbit</tt>! Here's a few rules and guidelines you'll want to follow.'' <big>'''1.''' Change your nickname.</big> :Although not enforc...)
m (Guidelines for Mibbit's Channels moved to Channel Mibbit: Title too long, apostrophe %27 a problem for some)
Revision as of 02:27, 14 November 2008
Hi there. Thank you for taking an interest in #mibbit! Here's a few rules and guidelines you'll want to follow.
1. Change your nickname.
- Although not enforced, generally it's less confusing on everyone else if you don't have a nickname such as mib_wi5ru6. If you have a nickname that begins in mib_, please type /nick nickname, for instance, if you wanted to be called swordfish, you would type /nick swordfish. Whilst you're at it, why don't you register your nickname?
2. #mibbit is a social channel.
- #mibbit is not a dating channel, it's not a gaming channel, nor a support channel. If you need help with Mibbit, try joining #help (just type /join #help).
3. Please speak in English.
- If you want to speak in other languages, please type /join #chat.
4. Moderate what you are typing.
- Please don't spam links to other channels, and please don't abuse other users, swear, or do anything someone else might find offensive. No bots are allowed on #mibbit, except Kenneth.
5. Don't PM people!
- Please don't PM people without their permission; if you have their permission, type /msg nick message.