- Very occasionaly, when you part a channel, you will then receive something from the channel, and it'll popup again. (Timing issue/order things happen).
- If you login to an IRC server and get a nick collision, so use /nick, we don't get a reply, so mibbit isn't aware the nick change was successful and does not update its nick.
- Firefox 3 problems?
- (IE6) UserList sometimes has lines disappear, and just shows white.
- (IE7) In the chat output, bottom few pixels are missing. Add padding?
- In the chat output code we get lots of css errors reported for setting white-space.
- In the chat output most of the time the space isn't put at the top, and the chat starts half way up, instead of at the bottom.
- Rendering is messed up in iPhone version.