autoConnect (for the widget on a per channel basis)
- Modify the Uri parameters for your widget:
- Add &autoConnect=true
Note: this setting seems to make the connection to the server fail in some cases atm (endless spinning, especcially when using a chrome browser), will be fixed in the next release.
- Add &delay=30 for heavily visited pages (default is 2)
- Remove all &xxxPrompt=true parameters (they override autoConnect)
- You must have &settings=<yourManagerID> (not needed any more in upcoming releases)
- Join #yourChannel using the mibbit client (widget preferred, using the main client results in a delay of up to 15 minutes).
- Make sure you are op (or higher).
- To enable autoconnect type /autoconnect on , response notices:
- SYSTEM: Auto connect (widget) for #<your channel> : on
- SYSTEM: The widget will be able to auto-connect here.
- The command /autoconnect off disables autoconnect, response:
- SYSTEM: Auto connect (widget) for #<your channel> : off
The commands are only needed once, the setting is stored in a db.