Difference between revisions of "Broken/Autoconnect"
m (Protected "Autoconnect" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 01:41, 1 February 2011
AutoConnect (for the widget on a per channel basis)
First modify the
for your widget:
- Add &autoConnect=true
- Add &delay=30 for heavily visited pages (default is 2)
- Remove all &xxxPrompt=true parameters (they override autoConnect)
command (Mibbit internal)
- Join #yourChannel using a Mibbit client (just use your widget, using the main client might result in a delay of up to 15 minutes).
- Make sure you are op (or higher).
- To enable autoconnect type /autoconnect on , response notices:
- SYSTEM: Auto connect (widget) for #<your channel> : on
- SYSTEM: The widget will be able to auto-connect here.
- The command /autoconnect off disables autoconnect (default), response:
- SYSTEM: Auto connect (widget) for #<your channel> : off
- The command /autoconnect displays the current state.
The on/off commands are only needed once (the setting is stored in a database).