Difference between revisions of "Broken/Autoconnect"
m (chrome autoconnect issue fixed in next version)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:52, 15 May 2010
autoConnect (for the widget on a per channel basis)
- Modify the Uri parameters for your widget:
- Add &autoConnect=true
Note: this setting seems to make the connection to the server fail in some cases atm (endless spinning, especcially when using a chrome browser), will be fixed in the next release.
- Add &delay=30 for heavily visited pages (default is 2)
- Remove all &xxxPrompt=true parameters (they override autoConnect)
- You must have &settings=<yourManagerID> (not needed any more in upcoming releases)
- Switching autoconnect:
- Join #yourChannel using the mibbit client (widget preferred, the main client has a delay of up to ten minutes)
- Make yourself op (or higher).
- Use the command "/autoconnect on (or off)" (only needed once, the setting is stored in a db, if you use the full client it will take effect after ten minutes)