- Login to the Mibbit main client or create an account.
- Make sure your nick is registered on the server that you wish to Auto-Identify on. For irc.mibbit.net, see Register nick
- Click "Account"
- Click [Add entry] and fill in the following details
- e.g., irc.mibbit.net
- Leave as Nickserv unless on specific servers.
- Character Set
- Change only if you cannot use UTF-8
Repeat step four for other servers/networks.
Make sure that you don't have empty lines, finally click [Save and close] (at the top).
you can click "Connect now" manually in "Account" or complete the automated "onload" process in the ...
second part: Auto-Connect
- Click [Add entry], fill in:
- "Server" (exactly the same as in "Account"!)
- "Channels", e.g., #myCh1,#myCh2[ optional_chKey]
- leave "Auto-Connect" checked (for your favorite rooms)
- Optionally (for rooms visited only on demand) click [Add entry]:
- "Server" (same as in "Account")
- "Channels", e.g., #myCh3,#myCh4[ optional_chKey]
- uncheck "Auto-Connect"
Repeat those steps for other servers/networks (there must be only one checked autoconnect line per server/network).
Finally click [Save and close] (at the top).