From Mibbit Wiki
Revision as of 19:07, 7 November 2008 by Microchip08
- Fast & lightweight.
- Connect to multiple servers (full version only) and channels.
- SSL Support.
- UTF-8 character set (default), many other character sets possible.
- Typing notification in Userlist (Users name turns red when they are typing).
- Tab completion on nicknames (Just starting someones name, and try pressing tab).
- Recent Chat (disabled by default).
- Extended Whois information.
- Device identification - Wii users show up as a joystick, iPod touch show up as an ipod, iPhone as a phone... You get the idea. This makes it easy to tell why someone is typing slowly for instance.
- Parsing of links, channels, Smilies, mIRC color, and IRC URLs.
- Ability to save and edit Preferences.
- Both a main client, and a widget client.
- Tab-Nickname Completion(Just starting someones name, and try pressing tab).
- Input history for each channel (Up and down arrows).
- Auto thumbnailing of image URLs
- Integrated Pastebin
- On-the-fly language translation