The userlist is the optional pane to the right of the main chat pane. It has an entire preferences page devoted to it.
- /ulshow - Shows the userlist if hidden.
- /ulhide - Hides the userlist is shown.
By default, the userlist displays two groups: Chatters/Idlers Closed. In the Userlist pane of preferences, the groups options has the following choices:
- None: Display no group blocks, and just have a straight list.
- Chatters/Idlers Closed: Default; Shows those who are chatting (see Sort Order) and hides those who are idle.
- Chatters/Idlers: Shows both groups of chatters and idlers.
- By Mode: Shows various mode groups: Owner, Admin, Op, Halfop, Voice, and Other.
By default, sorts by 'chatting,owner,admin,op,halfop,voice,active'. Can be changed in the pref Userlist->Sort Order. The various sort options are:
- chatting: Have sent a message into the channel within a set amount of time. The default is 600 seconds (10 minutes) and can be set with the preference Userlist->Recent chat time (s).
- owner: User has mode +q
- admin: User has mode +a
- op: User has mode +o
- halfop: User has mode +h
- voice: User has mode +v
- active: User is not idle.
If two nicks have all of the same criteria, they sort alphabetically.
|This article is a stub. You can help Mibbit by expanding it.|